223. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day:
Fettucine alfredo. Ack, I can't choose between Neville and Snape. Let's just say it's a tie. Fave time of day would be lunchtime. I have no idea why.4. Your talents:
I'm learning how to use PSP9, so hopefully I'll become a little better at making pretty pictures. I also play piano, flute, and marimbas/xylophones/bells. I can lip read a little. And, um, I'm good at taking naps. *lol*5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room:
Maybe put together some strategies for gaining points (once those opportunities are announced) and just general friendship.6. Your favorite quote:
"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"
"Um, why a spoon? Why not an axe or..."
"'Cause it's dull, you twit! It'll HURT MORE!"
Anyone care to guess who said it and what movie it came from? Here's a hint: He's in the HP movies. :)
1. Name: Holly [Joeu, Kyo, Kyoey, Chewy, Uo, Arisa, Kitty, Ichiko, d0rk0taku, Shori Musei, Spunky, Joey, Psychomon, Psycho Sick Orange Juice, Hammerhead, and Holland, among others]
2. Age: 15. 16 on Halloween.
3. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day:
: Falafel, sushi, wheat thin crackers.
: Ron! <3333
+favorite time o'day:
2-3. XD When I get to hang out with my friends after school.
4. Your talents: Graphic artist, roleplayer, good friend, writer, martial artist, photographer.
5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room: ^__^; Uh... make friends?!
6. Your favorite quote: "It only hurts if you tell yourself it does." -- Sensei
153. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day:
My favourite food is chocolate; my favourite character is either Ginny or Dumbledore; and my favourite time of day is about five in the morning. I hate being up that early but I love watching the sunrise.4. Your talents:
Uhm, I have talents? Nah just kidding... acting, volleyball, boxing [training, not actually punching people <(-.-)>], singing, public speaking, maintaining a social life as well as excelling academically, pretending to be happy even when I'm not, helping people with their problems. And other such... things...5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room:
I agree with Ameranthine ~ more people to introduce themselves!6. Your favorite quote:
"Don't ever say you don't have enough time. You have the same number of hours per day as Helen Keller, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein."
*sticks head through portrait hole, waves* Hi. Sorry this took so long.
1. Name: Stephanie-Rose. Yay for overly flowery first names.
2. Age: Eighteen. LEGAL!
3. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day: Chocolate ice-cream, Harry himself and ten in the evening.
4. Your talents: I can bullshit for Britain. Um. I'm also a writer, and I'm competent at both essays, fiction and non-fiction, and sometimes I do poetry and songs too. I can type 80 wpm and speedread faster than anyone I know while still not missing anything and having it all sink in. I finished HBP in five hours, with a couple of short breaks because I was TRAUMATISED. Also because my eyes were watering.
5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room: More people to introduce themselves!
6. Your favorite quote: "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion." Oscar Wilde. So, so Gryffindor. *surreptitiously waves black flag, then hides it again*
Now for the rest of you!
1. Name: Catherine Michelle
2. Age: 18
3. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day: My favorite food is probably chocolate and this saussage and egg thing my mother makes, its the best.
My favorite characters are probably Hermione and Snape. Hermione because she is like everything I wish I was, and more. Snape because, you just can't resist a man like that.
My favorite time of the day is really early in the morning, [if I'm awake], just as the sun is coming up, and also, really late at night when its really quite and dark.
4. Your talents: Singing, acting, dancing [Lol, arty-farty me] I'm very good at collage type things, both computerised and non-computerised, I'm very good at writing, and pretending to be someone I'm not. A lot of other stuff that I can't remember.
5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room: I'd like to start up a club that was basically feild trips for the students into muggle London. I'd also like to have some competitons. If I get prefect I'd like to play a bigger role in the common room too :) I'll add more if I think of any, oh something to do with movies would be GREAT.
6. Your favorite quote: "One man alone canott fight the future." Thats the only one I can think of right now.
Welcome to Gryffindor, once again ^^!
Feel free to post questions, greetings and just about anything Harry Potter related in here! Enjoy, no fights, no descriminations. If you have a problem come to me dreaming_ends(Gryffindor Head of House) or snivelus_remix(Headmistress).