*sticks head through portrait hole, waves* Hi. Sorry this took so long.
1. Name: Stephanie-Rose. Yay for overly flowery first names.
2. Age: Eighteen. LEGAL!
3. Your favorite food, character, and time of the day: Chocolate ice-cream, Harry himself and ten in the evening.
4. Your talents: I can bullshit for Britain. Um. I'm also a writer, and I'm competent at both essays, fiction and non-fiction, and sometimes I do poetry and songs too. I can type 80 wpm and speedread faster than anyone I know while still not missing anything and having it all sink in. I finished HBP in five hours, with a couple of short breaks because I was TRAUMATISED. Also because my eyes were watering.
5. Anything you'd like to see happen in the common room: More people to introduce themselves!
6. Your favorite quote: "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion." Oscar Wilde. So, so Gryffindor. *surreptitiously waves black flag, then hides it again*
Now for the rest of you!